Why Support Us?
Our Cafe's & Roasting Facility
Our vision for Backyard Brew is to create an environment where we are more than just another coffee shop. We’d love for you to think of us as an extension of your home or business. Whether you are simply grabbing a fast cup of coffee to go, having a meeting in our shop, going over schoolwork, or just hanging out, we want to be that place where everyone feels like its their own backyard.
We are coffee, tea, and overall beverage enthusiasts. Our passion is creating new flavor combinations, blends, and experiences.
Our philosophy is better or worse is relative and a preference. Whether you’re trying a new blend or sipping your old faithful cup take a moment, we want you to enjoy every last drop. Greatness takes time, we go above and beyond to deliver our customers the freshest product possible. No exceptions, sacrificing quality for the bottom line is never an option. While you’re taking a moment out of your busy day we want to say “thanks!”. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate our creation. May you enjoy it with your family and friends. Bringing people together is harder than ever in such a busy world and our passion is to unite people around the planet through little moments just like this one.
- Always take criticism, positive and/or negative and apply to better ourselves with every cup of coffee or tea we brew for you.
- Everyone is family and friends, to us!
- Pride ourselves on tailoring a flavor to everyone’s needs/wants.
- Never say NO to a customer’s challenge/request.
- We want to experiment and find new blends and recipes, for ourselves.
- Others may like the new recipes we create.
- Experience Flavors, don’t expect them.
- Dare to Dare
- Question everything
- Experience don’t expect
- Try now, perfect later
- fail fast, learn faster
- Fail sooner, learn sooner
- I didn’t pop out of my mom as the person I am today it took practice
- Learn from the past to guide the present to A Future I would like to live in
- Hard conversations lead to an easier life
- Being the character I want to become is easy accepting the responsibilities of said character is the test
- Think twice execute once
- Manifest destiny is only talk if you never execute
- My hobbies include… thinking & creating
- Time is the most expensive Currency
- Money can’t fix physical or mental problems
- Be the change you wish to see
- Tough love only works if you use it as fuel to become better
- Acceptance of Humility is 20% of self growth acceptance outlaid is the other 80%
- Flavours are Purely Preference
- Better or worse is Relative
- Greatness Takes Time
- Serve others the way you wish to be served
- Help others the way you wish to be helped
- Take care of others the way you wish to be taken care of
- We will go above and beyond for anyone within reason
- Tell us if you are unsatisfied, you will not hurt our feelings
- A human First Approach within our shop.
- We know we are not perfect but we strive for perfection
- We try not pacify ourselves
- Only Judge yourself
- Never half ass A task
- Sacrificing The Bottom Line, Not Quality!
Why buy from us?
We're very proud of our coffee for multiple reasons.
1. We only source the best coffee from around the world
2. We hand-pick our origins carefully.
3. All our coffee is craft-roasted in small batches
4. Local to Charlotte, NC & Palo Alto, CA.
5. We test all our coffee with our state-of-the-art equipment that we have custom fabricated.
6. We believe the value of Putting People first.
7. We spare no expense when it comes to providing all our customers the best coffee service and experience.